Saturday, February 23, 2013

If I Can Have Any Tech Toy, What Would It Be?

     If I could have any tech toy, I would have the SupaBoy. I would want this gadget because it holds my childhood in a futuristic model. I would say I was not an ordinary girl, I grew up playing games and never with those dolls. This tech toy, SupaBoy would be something I would have of many tech toys. I am pretty sure that most people who play games would be familiar with a GameBoy and a Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES). Well, this gadget will blow your mind away.
     So here are some information about this tech toy. This was invented by the Nintendo game company; this came out in a 2.5 hour rechargeable battery. It is a portable SNES console that allows you to plug in the old SNES game cartridges. You can play on the built in controls or plug in the old SNES controls to the portable device. You can either play on the 3.5-inch LCD or connect it to a TV. It cost around from 80 dollars or higher.You can buy this online, but you will not be able to find this gadget in game stores.
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment